Summer Lovin' Happened So Fast:
5 Ways To Celebrate The End Of Summer
The sunshine and warmer temperatures may still be around for the next few weeks, but summer is officially coming to an end. And while we may not miss the humid days and mosquitoes, we'll certainly miss the sun once winter starts to roll in again.
Now's the perfect time to celebrate the end of the summer by giving our favorite sunny season the farewell it deserves. So bust out your fans and send out the invites! Here are a few ways you can celebrate the end of the summer season.
1. Have a pool party. What says summer like a pool party? If you have your own backyard (or indoor) pool, consider inviting friends and family over for a dip. The hot temperatures aren't gone yet, so you can be sure your loved ones will appreciate the cool water. For those without a pool of their own, consider going to the beach instead. There's plenty of room for fun in the sun on the sand.
2. Have a bonfire. After a pool party, a bonfire is the most quintessential summer celebration you could have. Invite your friends and family to roast marshmallows, tell spooky stories, or just enjoy each other's company during one of the last few warm nights.
3. Visit the farmer's market. If you haven't already this summer, consider visiting your local farmer's market. August is considered the month of the first harvest, which means your local farmers will have plenty to sell.
4. Get some flowers just because. The number one time of year for flower-buying may be Hannukah and Christmas, but flowers are also great to celebrate the end of summer. Spruce up your patio table or make a grand centerpiece for your kitchen counter. Summer flowers are a great way to get in your daily dose of vibrant color. like carnations, roses, and orchids.
5. Have a picnic. If pool parties and bonfires aren't your thing, consider having a relaxing summer picnic. Invite friends, family, or have a picnic by yourself. You'll feel like you're giving a proper farewell to the summer season when you're soaking up the sun.
Why get flowers delivered by a local florist?
Fresh flowers are a great way to celebrate the end of the summer season. Whether you're looking for specialty floral arrangements or a "just because" flower delivery, Starclaire House of Flowers Florist has what you need. To learn more about our best selling flowers and floral arrangements, contact Starclaire House of Flowers Florist today.